The goal of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the price recorded in official results, or at least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and greatly exceed official results:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison websites)
One of the major factors – if not the significant factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to have the absolute best price possible.
Once all the work is completed and you are on a fantastic thing, there is no larger’own goal’ than taking a poor price. It requires the same amount of time and effort to set the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are after any of our services, it’s important that you aim to get the best deals possible. There’s no point going to the 1 bookie and only carrying their cost if others are paying better.
Take yourself back to the old-school gambling ring in the monitor…you would not get it done! You would constantly search for the best cost and zero on this bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison websites permit you to replicate that when betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way across all the various bookies’ sites or apps, odds comparison websites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and watch multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There is a couple of odds comparison choices on the market. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Follow on the hyperlink and we have organized a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It is an easy-to-use and readily comprehensible item. You can pick that bookies to show on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and programs, and best of all, you can sign in to each of your bookie account through the program and simply bet from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click which cost you need, put in your stake, and you are on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and ensures you always get the very best price of each the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing yourself a fortune in additional gains. It amazes us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilising this instrument. A little punter working full-time will boost their profits considerably with Dynamic Odds. You can assess and compare prices together with your own bookies quickly on your laptop or mobile phone, and even put bets through your mobile with all your bookies using the lively odds mobile version. This is a lot quicker and more powerful than gambling through every bookie app or site separately. Don’t forget clicking our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 a month. For the extra money you’ll make by having the ability to easily take much better costs, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The fundamental rule with bookmakers is simply to gain access to as many as possible, as it provides you a better chance of always having the ability to wager the best cost. Take your betting bank and spread it around as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s far better to have your bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting in one.
There is a good deal of alternatives out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, make certain you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early prices on racing, and in addition offer an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is higher. It may be worth sometimes taking a lower fixed price to guarantee the possible benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst this is often a good option, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the chance to exceed official outcomes, together with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic now having minimal bet laws set up, Bet365 is back in the film for everyone. Use them where their price is above or near your 3rd best fixed cost in the email since there is an SP buffer (as long as you are not restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best odds available in the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at large (double figure) costs. It’s a must have.
We can write an essay on the costs on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are below. As you can see, at all spectrums of the market you can get great prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that provides you with the best of 3 bags or Leading Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses at single figure odds, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on large drifters
1 opportunity to consider is raising your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely regarded as the best formula to use to ascertain the optimal size of a wager ), indicates it to maximise long-term profits and make a larger advantage, the more you need to bet. So, for instance if you speed a horse a 3 chance and can get $7 in the market, you should bet MORE than if you could obtain $5 at the marketplace.
This theorem is the reason why we advocate having another wager at our runners in the event the price drifts to about 50 percent or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have already been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in several instances.
If you lock at an early price after which the horse drifts significantly (close to 50 percent or more), it’s surely worth backing again on Betfair to receive your ordinary cost up, to transcend official outcomes. There have been lots of significant drifters that have won odds far greater than official prices. It’s just about accepting extra advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming well reported that top prices on track at the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Costs (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the price for the fluctuation to be contained ). Going to the monitor to wager might get you better deals than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed prices Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when stating the 3rd best fixed price. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large proportion of members wager utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from this selection of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose costs are not shown on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not considered in official outcomes or betting information.
However, many members do gamble with those bookies, and frequently find they get higher costs than principal bookies. Another bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are usually available a lot more. Should you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be well worth looking at these bookies to see if the cost might have held, as they frequently do hold much longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to greater deals than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, many times a horse has drifted outside to costs greater than stated, but nonetheless that stated cost is recorded. For example, there was one occasion where a horse was advised at $3.20 if the email had been shipped, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies providing better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where bets are shipped, but there is still 1 or 2 bookies who haven’t put up costs yet. Though early costs are crunched, frequently these bookies will post their analyst’s initial prices. There was an occasion where we backed a horse out of $21 into $11, after which 1 or two bookies started 15 minutes after at $21. Those prices frequently sit there for some time as most members have placed their stakes.
12) Tracking and gambling late when marketplace percentages are reduced and more in your favor When we suggest carrying a cost with Best Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we believe the horse will likely drift from its present fixed cost in gambling.
Bets for most horse racing solutions are shipped normally between 9am and 11am, however, the market percentages are larger at these times. Whilst we frequently get outstanding costs on horses which have been mispriced and company, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the prices drift back out towards beginning time as the bookies begin to compete along with the marketplace percentages reduce.
This means frequently a horse drifts out, but gets backed again really late by big players. So, even though the starting price could be near or even lower than the early cost, the horse has been much larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market moves are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only prior to the beginning, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over wager Often a horse gets’over bet’ and backed down to a ridiculous, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of this marketplace. You can opt to not wager when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is under the rated/minimum price advised – that will save units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You could also set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you don’t ever take below the minimum price that you set / we advise.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some wise members put back runners who firm dramatically. This enables them to efficiently have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit regardless of whether a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and bet reasonably risk free, particularly when financing runners expected to firm dramatically when informed by the expert. Greyhound Expert & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be extremely successful as all bets are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds once the email is routed, and the vast majority of bets company in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three great choices are betting through Bet365 when you have the SP guarantee, employing a Best of the ideal product (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or Betfair is the friend on Metro races also with amazing rates and liquidity accessible throughout betting, even if only using the Betfair SP instrument.
Note the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the better fixed costs available at the time bets are sent is a fantastic strategy, but if you can monitor costs even only on some days such as weekends, you will find through a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will receive excellent prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit stakes The advised unit bets are an excellent guide on if to wager early or late on selections. According to your experience with an agency, or evaluation of the prior results, you can ascertain the standard quantity. For many services the’standard’ level the expert aims to collect on a win bet isaround 5 units. If that’s the case and the ceremony backs a horse to get 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is chances of 5, that’s about normal as a good bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u when the horse wins, then that’s a high assurance bet. This horse will often firm in gambling. If the horse is chances of 2 we stand to collect 2u, therefore this is low confidence, or maybe just a’saver’ bet. This horse will frequently float in betting. So utilizing the sum to be accumulated, with 5u (or the typical amass ) as the’barometer’, may be quite a reasonable indication of whether a horse will either company or drift, especially in the extreme ends of this spectrum. This can help you choose whether to back the horse ancient in a fixed price, or take a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An example was a horse called Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however accessible market price was just $5. Given that is only a 2.5u win collect, locking in an early fixed price wasn’t the thing to do. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. 1 question that is asked is when should a bet not be put if the value is now? In general terms, advised bets must be placed, but the best way to describe is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 for a 31u collect. In the event you back it should you overlook early prices and it firms to $10? The solution is yes, since the 1u investment nevertheless stands to accumulate 10u and that’s still a significant collect and a significant profit. The important firming suggests simply how incorrect the initial market price has been, however, how much you stand to collect suggests the horse remains a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 before you’ve bet, well then you simply stand to collect 1u if it wins backing it at $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to accumulate on a winner with the support, which means you could give this horse a overlook as long term there’s very little value to be had taking unders on these runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to win in a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 before you have put you wager. Again the initial collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment onto a 2u accumulate, this no longer would be a rewarding investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, but the above will help guide you towards when to wager early or late (or not at all in rarer instances).
17) One tip in a race multiple championships in a race
If there is one bet in a race, then there’s more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the expected win bet accumulate is anything over 4u). When there are two stakes in a race, it is frequently the case that you companies and you drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets in a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies and the remainder drift, or often they will all drift. The only exception is if we aggressively back 3 runners at big odds to beat a short priced favorite. If the brief favourite drifts, others could firm, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will guide you on whether to bet early or late. However the more horses backed, the further that locking in fixed premature prices with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is above 5u. Whenever there are multiple runners in a hurry it is often a fantastic chance to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Don’t worry about always getting the best possible price each time
It is not possible, or even required. All of our services are highly lucrative, with results readily achieved by following the information included here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will mean continuous improvement on your long-term outcomes, and that is the trick to long term success with your betting. Have a few minutes outside every day (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closing costs available of runners we back with dynamic odds & you’ll soon open your eyes to the possible opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer with FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a general rule, many punters suffer from FOMO. They take a predetermined price on most events. The market has changed radically and market percentages in early markets have continued to change upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking early fixed costs can be debatable also if you can find scratchings, where heavy deductions can be applied, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market near race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and waiting and trying to monitor prices and bet late will result in better overall consequences for those willing to spend the time.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the truth is that a massive proportion of bets are shipped on weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there will be periods where they are not working, and it’s at these times where members should look to greatly exceed official outcomes by tracking and placing bets late rather than blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the outcome will be. Also like most things, the more you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets at the best odds hasn’t been simpler & reachable. Invest intelligently, don’t be lazy, place a little effort in, and don’t lose out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: sportspriority.com